- Pharah is a deadly offense hero that rains down rockets from the sky.
- Stats: 200 hp
Primary Fire: Rocket Launcher
- Launch rockets from her rocket launcher that do 20-80 splash damage, and 120 damage on a direct hit.
Skill 1: Hover Jets
- Hold down the jump button to hover in the air. Can be used to provide some initial lift.
Skill 2: Jump Jet
- Soar high into the air (about 20 meters) with Pharah’s thrusters.
Skill 2: Concussive Blast
- Shoot a wrist rocket that can knock back foes (Pharah can also use this on herself)
- Launch a barrage of mini rockets (30 rockets per second for 3 seconds) to destroy enemies.
- Hover Jets and Jump Jet allow Pharah to stay in the air almost indefinitely. Juggle between the two skills to stay out of reach of enemies.
- Rocket Launcher requires you to lead your shots - shoot where the enemy is going to be instead of where they currently are. 1-2 rockets from Rocket launcher will take out most offense and support heroes.
- Jump Jet can be used to escape enemies or get into advantageous positions for her ultimate.
- Concussive Blast is great at knocking enemies off ledges from a distance. It can also be used to push Pharah away from services when she’s in the air giving her another great way to move around the battlefield.
- Barrage leaves Pharah highly vulnerable because she can’t move or stop when she activates the ultimate. Use it behind and/or above enemies to surprise them before they can react. Pairs great with Reinhardt’s Earthshatter or Zarya’s Graviton Surge.
Liked the episode? Leave us a review on iTunes!