- Bastion is a strong defense hero that can transform into different modes and rip through enemies with his attacks.
- Stats: 200 hp, 100 armor
- Fully mobile configuration that allows Bastion to move around the battlefield. Bastion is armed with a rapid fire machine gun.
- Immobile sentry configuration that allows Bastion to hold down a point and provide overwhelming suppressive fire. Bastion is armed with a minigun that fires 35 rounds per second but cannot headshot.
Skill 1: Reconfigure
- Primary ability that allows Bastion to change between modes.
Skill 2: Ironclad
- Provides Bastion with additional defense while in Sentry mode.
Skill 3: Self-Repair
- Bastion can repair itself in its Recon and Sentry modes. Bastion cannot attack while he is repairing himself.
ULTIMATE: Configuration: Tank
- Bastion turns into a mini tank and shoots out explosive shells that destroy deal 205 damage on a direct hit and additional damage in a blast radius.
- The difference between a good Bastion and a great Bastion is mobility and predictability - don’t stay in one place the whole game in Sentry form. Move around the battlefield and always get to a better position.
- Always be firing. Bastion’s ability to support his team lies in his ability to tear through shields, barriers, armor, and hit points quickly.
- Bastion can “rocket jump” in his tank mode by shooting the ground and launching himself higher into the air.
- Bastion’s Recon mode is still effective even though his main power lies in his Sentry mode. Use his Recon mode to attack while retreating or getting into position and fire in bursts for improved accuracy.
- Don’t forget about Self-Repair! You can heal yourself during 1v1 fights or when a healer isn’t around. Healing yourself while you’re in Sentry mode will make you extremely durable.
Liked the episode? Leave us a review on iTunes!