Episode 9: Lucio
Stats: 200 hp (no shields or armor)
Primary fire: Sonic Amplifier
- 20 damage per projectile, 4 projectiles per shot (80 potential total) - 20 rounds in the mag
Alternate fire: Soundwave
- 25 damage in a cone in front of Lucio - Has knockback properties - 4 second cooldown
- Ride on walls if you jump onto one and hold down jump
- Speed boost as you leap off of a wall
- Great for mobility and escaping enemies
Speed and Healing Songs
- Always on - either boosting speed or healing
- Represented by circle on screen that allies need to be in
- Number in the middle of the screen shows how many allies are in range
- Speed boost: 30%
- Healing: 16 hp/s for allies, 12 hp/s for self
- Ultimate gets charged up from healing, not from speed boosting
- Used to switch between songs - no cooldown
Amp it up!
- Amplifies the song that is played for 3 seconds - 12 second cooldown
- Speed boost: 70%
- Healing: 47 hp/s for allies, 35 hp/s for self
ULTIMATE - Sound Barrier
- Protective barrier projects out with 500 temporary hit points (immediately starts deteriorating) over 6 seconds
- 20 meter range
META MAKE IT BETTA
Primary attack/alternate attack
- Lucio can actually do quite a bit of damage, but his shots are slow so you’ll need to lead them effectively
- Sound wave! Knock enemies off cliffs or towards your team
- Great for flanking
- Can be used to get high up on an opponent and drop down for a quick "boop"
- Use this to get around the map. Make yourself harder to hit - recent speed buff makes jumping off walls an effective way at staying elusive
- Super fun!
Amp it up
- Don’t spam this. Be intentional each time you use it - do you need burst healing to save a teammate? Do you need to speed through or to a location?
- Speed is useful for a Reinhardt to get in position for an ult, or a Symmetra to attack and stay mobile
- Can be used to juke enemies by being unpredictable
- Brief cast time, but can be used to shield team from ults like Zarya, Pharah (other AoE damage)
- Great to break through a choke point. Cast ult, use speed song, amp it up, break through
- Stay with the group!
- Boops are high risk high reward!
- When in doubt - use healing song