Episode 8: Winston
- Winston Wiki
Stats: 400 HP / 100 Armor
Primary weapon: Tesla Cannon
- Multitarget beam - 8 meter range & 60 dps - No alternate fire
- Up to 22 meter jump w/ increased movement speed
- 50 damage on landing in a 5 meter radius and knockback
- Cooldown: 6 seconds (2 seconds during his ult)
- 600 health
- 5 meter radius bubble for 5 seconds
- 13 second cooldown, starts when you drop it
- Heals 500 HP and increases max HP by 500
- Melee swings (40 dmg per swing)
- Increased movement speed
- 2 second jump pack cooldown
- Duration: 10 seconds
META MAKE IT BETTA
- Great counters for genjis, tracers and other squishies. Especially when combined with jump pack. No need to directly aim
- Use this as often as possible and try to land on healers and DPS heroes to deal maximum damage and follow up with a melee attack and your tesla cannon.
- Do not always deploy it as soon as you land. You need to time deploying it to block the most amount of damage possible. Dance in and out of the barrier as enemies enter the barrier to attack you
- Use it when you’re about to die
- If you fall off a cliff, activating this will reset cooldown on Jump Pack and can help you come back from death. Jump pack also resets once your ult finishes so you can get out of harm’s way.
- Use this to knock enemies off the map, off the point or even to disrupt a death ball
- Ult lets you jump while in the air
- Highly mobile and good initiator
- Be aware of who you are with at all times. You are squishier than you appear. I will often only play as Winston if the team has two healers, especially if one of those is Lucio or Zenyatta.
- Dive comp! When it works, it’s amazing. You have to have good team communication, your team can not be shy and wait at the choke.
- Beware of Bastions and Reapers!
The Reinhardt Problem by Patrick Miller