Level up your Overwatch game with our hero breakdowns, tips and tricks.
- 1: Hack three terminals
- 2: Defend the Payload
- 3: Deliver the Payload
- 4: Destroy the OR-14s, eradicators and the bastions
- Keep everyone covered with armor packs (team awareness - don’t take an armor pack when you’re 1 armor less)
- Keep the turret up, use your ultimate often but not during lulls
- Use your primary and secondary fire as much as you can to clean up turret kills
- Ultimate will be available frequently. Use it at the start of the fight - don't save it
- Keep your shield up as often as possible. Maneuver team behind obstacles to give your shield time to recharge.
- In defending the payload, you want to make sure your team focuses on the omnics and you will focus on the large bombs when they arrive.
- When they approach the payload they will start to explode, charge at them to push them away instead of spending time destroying them.
- Pin Bastion - Bastion won’t fire when relocating
- Be careful when flanking, it will likely get you killed. Wait for Reinhardt to take the attention first.
- Save Pulse bombs for Bastion
- Don’t even think about shooting your gun on expert level or above. If you’re not healing or damage boosting, your team will lose.
Find us online