Level up your Overwatch game with our hero breakdowns, tips and tricks.
Episode 4: Mercy
- Mercy Wiki
- 200 HP
- Primary weapon: Caduceus Staff
- Heal 60 hp/second
- Damage boost teammate 30%
- Alternate weapon: Caduceus Blaster
- 20 damage per shot, 20 rounds per mag, 5 rounds per second
- Angelic Descent - Press and hold jump to slow down fall. HP regen after 1 second
- Guardian Angel - 30m range, 2 second cool down. Mercy can fly to a target ally as long as she has line of sight.
- Resurrect (Ultimate)
- Restore full hp to dead teammates within 15 meter radius
- Mercy and resurrected teammates get 2.25 seconds of invulnerability
- Resets Guardian Angel cooldown
META MAKE IT BETTA
- Being a great mercy is hard (you have a gun but you need to keep your staff out)
- Caduceus staff
- Alternate between healing and damage buff. Damage buff (blue) when your team doesn’t need healing, and then flying around and healing (yellow) as teammates get weakened
- "Pharmacy" (Pharah plus Mercy) Meta - death from above
- Damage boost also builds your ult charge if your team is alive and healed
- Damage buff is great with DPS heroes that are ranged (Soldier, Hanzo, Widow, Bastion)
- Also effective when paired with Soldier or Roadhog ultimates
- Using Guardian Angel & cancelling it mid flight
- ABF! Always be flying - bouncing around makes you harder to hit, and also closer to allies that need healing
- ULTIMATE USAGE!
- She can move while casting (1 second cast time)
- Amazing resurrects can completely change a game.
- Resets guardian angel cooldown (fly in and out if needed)
- Keep your teammates topped off, or wait until they die for a resurrect?
- Only use your pistol if you have no one around to help and to build your ult charge
LET’S GET PERSONAL
- How is Mercy compared to other supports?
- What would you change? Guardian Angel charges? Resurrect notifications to let you know who's in range?
- Calvin likes her design. A lot
Find us online