- Orisa Wiki
- Orisa is a mobile tank hero that creates openings with her skills while and provides a projectile barrier. Her ultimate supercharges everyone in range and makes them deal more damage.
- Stats: 200 hp, 200 armor
Primary Fire: Fusion Driver
- Automatic weapon that fires sustained projectile damage while slowing down Orisa's movement speed
Skill 1: Halt!
- Launch a graviton charge that can be donated with the same action. Slows and pulls nearby enemies to it
Skill 2: Fortify
- Temporarily reduces damage taken and cannot be affected by movement-impairing effects
Skill 3: Protective Barrier
- Throws a stationary barrier that protets Orisa and her allies from danger
- Deploys a device that increases damage for Orisa and her allies in range
How does the community feel about this hero in the meta?
- Enemies and allies will underestimate your effectiveness
- Orisa is viewed as an off-tank compared to a hero like Reinhardt
- Orisa is less effective at range since her primary fire has a good amount of spread
- Halt! can be used as a mini Graviton Surge: pull enemies off the map or pull them off ledges or away from corners
- Orisa is immune to movement impairing effects when using Fortify (as well as increasing her overall defense. Use this to escape ultimates that slow or stun you
- Protective Barrier needs to be aimed. You can shoot it out to provide cover without needing to be in the area
- Supercharger should be hidden behind Protective Barrier so it doesn't get picked off by enemies
- Fortify can be used to "body block" attacks that will damage or kill your allies - use it if an enemy is about to unleash an ultimate
- Protective Barrier can be shot into choke points to create an opening for you and your team. This lets Orisa move through the choke along with her teammates so she can deploy it again
Liked the episode? Leave us a review on iTunes!