- Widowmaker Wiki
- Widowmaker is an attack hero that specializes in dealing massive damage from afar with critical hits to the head.
- Stats: 200 hp (no shields or armor)
Primary Fire: Widow’s Kiss: Sniper
- Single charged sniper shot that does 2.5x damage to the head.
Alternate Fire: Widow’s Kiss: Assault
- Short range rapid fire weapon.
- Launches a grappling hook and pulls Widowmaker towards the surface it connects with.
- Shoots a small device that arms itself and detonates when an enemy walks by dealing damage over time.
- Widowmaker and her teammates temporarily sees all enemies on the map for a short period of time.
How does the community feel about this hero in the meta?
- People will hate you for picking Widowmaker
- There is almost always a more reasonable pick - other heroes can be more effective with less skill involved
- Highly satisfying when you’re landing all your headshots in a game though
- Stay in the back and try to pick off targets
- Leave Grappling Hook available so you can use it to escape someone trying to pick you off, or get to an advantageous position
- Venom Mine is great for recon - leave it behind you so you know when someone is trying to sneak up on you. It can also be used offensively if you throw it in the middle of a team fight
- Headshots are great, but you can still be effective if you body shot an enemy so your teammates can finish them off
- Widowmaker’s alternate fire should only be used to finish off an enemy up close. Her primary fire (sniper shot) is more effective in every other situation
- Infra-Sight can be helpful even if Widowmaker isn’t around for the fight - activate it and your teammates will be able to anticipate enemy movement and location
Liked the episode? Leave us a review on iTunes!