- Doomfist Wiki
- Doomfist is a melee hero that decimates enemies with a combo system that utilizes powerful punches and setups for maximum effect.
- Stats: 250 hp (up to 150 shield from ability)
Primary Fire: Hand Cannon
- Short range shotgun weapon - can only be reloaded once ammo runs out, can’t press a button to manually do it
Passive: The Best Defense…
- Grants temporary shields to Doomfist based on hitting an enemy with his abilities. Shield starts decaying similar to Lucio’s Sound Barrier.
- +30 shield per enemy hit with any of his abilities, +75 shield per enemy hit with an ultimate
- Slams into the ground and does more damage based on time spent in the air
- Useful for finishing enemies off, getting out of danger, or positioning an attack
- Knocks an enemy into the air (up to two enemies)
- Enemies experience a short “stun” in the air and can’t air strafe until they land
- After charging up, Doomfist lunges forward and knocks an enemy back dealing additional damage if they impact a wall
- Can 1-hit KO most non-tank heroes
ULTIMATE: Meteor Strike
- Doomfist temporarily leaves the map and crashes down - dealing damage in a circle
- Max damage (300) for enemies in the epicenter, with variable damage (0-300) for enemies in outer circle
- Can be used indoors
How does the community feel about this hero in the meta?
- Too new to tell, but there are already people concerned with his 1 hit KO ability
- People are excited about his melee-focused play style - very different from the other heroes in the game
- Doomfist is combo heavy - play around with his skills in training mode or quick play to learn when to use which skill
- When all of Doomfist’s skills are on cool down, and your enemies are still around you at full health, he’s very vulnerable
- His primary fire is used to mop up kills or fire off a few shots between skills - don’t depend on it as your main source of damage
- Charge up Doomfist’s Rocket Punch behind cover and peak around corners to tag support and offense heroes. You’ll kill them or come close to it so you can finish them off with your other skills or primary fire
- The more enemies you hit with your skills, the more durable Doomfist becomes due to his passive skill
- Meteor Strike can be used to initiate a fight, scatter an incoming charge, or escape a bad situation
Liked the episode? Leave us a review on iTunes!